7 December 2011








KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Oh no!

Standing on the other side of the glass door was the farmer from next door, Mr Mugford. 

My tummy squished.
    
I slid open the door. Phew! Cowplop! Gross!

Mr Mugford’s gumboots were covered in poo and he was wearing baggy, green trousers and a brown jersey full of holes. I looked up at his wrinkly face and messy white hair. He must be the oldest person...ever!
    
“Where’s ya mother?” he grunted. “Those goats of hers are on the road again.”
Mr Mugford’s thick, bristly eyebrows glared at me like two angry caterpillars.
“Typical townies! Can’t control your stock!” 






9 comments:

Pukeko G said...

Hmmm .. renews the expression 'keeping and eye on you' yet again another pic of minor horror.!! Nice wee story too.

Unknown said...

I need a photo of your nose and hands, Puke. Wanna be my model?? :)

Pukeko G said...

Were you related to Frankenstein at some stage ?

Pukeko G said...

I should have said related to the creator of Frankenstein .. neahh ha haaa.!!

Unknown said...

I just might be able to fit your nose into the picture...no...move back 10metres. ahhhh there. hahaha :j xx

Pukeko G said...

Do you like walking on quick sand young lady ???

Jane Robertson said...

Hehe - like the 'Frankenstein' comment. Spot on!!

Low nose blow Niki :-D

Amazing pic!

dkm said...

Sounds like the beginning to a great story---is that PG's eye?

Unknown said...

Hi Deb, no it's my neighbour's eye. He has the most bushiest eyebrows ever and he kindly pulled grumpy faces for me. haha though I don't think he was very impressed with what I did to the photo!