17 February 2012








Man-slave wearing only a bow tie and g-string enters the bedroom. 

He is carrying my breakfast.

One hand holds a bowl of muesli, sliced banana, prunes, blueberries, yoghurt and soy milk. The other, a mug of steaming green tea. (I know all this because I have it everyday:)

He plonks the breakfast on the bedside cabinet. 
Not a word is spoken.

He then faces the heavy, mustard coloured drapes, gripping each one with his large hands. 
My eyes are drawn to the tightness of his bum cheeks. 

Suddenly, the drapes are forced apart. 

Man-slave turns towards me. 
I gasp. 

His fluffy chest is gleaming in the early sun.

Sun?

SUN!!

We have SUN!

WooHoo!

Oh...then Man-slave leaves and I eat my breakfast. 


The End!




#Yes, sadly, we have mustard coloured drapes! :(



8 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

I love your blog. You are the best Blogger, seriously. So great.

Thanks for the smiles and laughs.

Pukeko G said...

Here comes the sun .. So does all this happen once I have left and the kids are at school ?? Intriguing ...

dkm said...

What?! No picture?

Unknown said...

Thanks Whisk xx :D

lol Deb! PG oops I mean Man-slave is too shy for photos. The pic is the view I see out the window when I'm snuggled in bed. I love it. The tree reminds me of a muppet hand.

dkm said...

Just like in the movies---when they cut to the trees and the music swells---:-)

Jane Robertson said...

I am wordless....too much chuckling.

My favourite bit - the mustard coloured drapes!!

Pukeko G said...

They are actually Golden Sun blocks :)

Jane Robertson said...

...of course!!