15 August 2013




Ken the Serviceman is sick.
He can't fix my washing machine until tomorrow.

Ken the Serviceman is lucky that today there is a gusty nor'west wind.
I am lucky that today there is a gusty nor'west wind.

Because today I had to hand wash the lad's winter jacket.

Why on earth would you hand wash a winter jacket, I hear you say.

Because Tink the Kitten peed on it! 




She denied it of course.

Just like everyone else denied any knowledge of how the jacket went from hanging on the coat hook to lying sprawled in the middle of the lounge. 

Then they had the cheek to point fingers and paws at Henry and blame him for using the jacket as a toilet.

As if my beautiful furman would behave like that.
He asks to go out!



Poor Henry.

Between you and me ... Henry's having a spot of bother in the botty department.

Fluffybums and overeating roast beef do not go well together, if you know what I mean.

Henry had to endure an undignified bottom trim.

I was quite impressed with the result. Quite stylie.

Shhh ... don't tell anyone I used my hairdressing scissors!

hehehehehe





4 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

At least you used hair cutting scissors. When I had Tim chop some of my hair last week, we used sewing scissors. Good ones, at that.

Pukeko G said...

If the sissors stick you will know why ! Another reason to leave the cats outside and let them find their own food I say .. :)

Jane Robertson said...

This reminds me how much I've missed your story posts! So glad to have them back :-))))))))))))))))))

dkm said...

What Jane said!