25 June 2012



I feel so guilty.




These little suckers caused my healthy eating to fly out the window. 

But...

GOSH they were good!!

:D

Vanilla Cupcakes with butter icing.
I made them last night. 

Instead of using sour cream and cow's milk, I used natural yoghurt and my goat's milk.

They turned out fluffy and moist (don't you just love that word!! hehe). And the icing was gorgeous.

I'll just have to work extra hard tomorrow to burn off those calories, and perhaps eat plenty of raw veg!

:) 



4 comments:

dkm said...

Guilty pleasures are the best . . .

So . . . how many different kinds of animals do you farm? My mental image keeps growing. You must have a huge operation. Goats, pigs, sheep, cows, chickens. . . . Who else?

Jane Robertson said...

How could anything so gorgeous be bad for you??!! :-O

Jane Robertson said...

This photo looks so good against the black background. And I like it that you are generous with the icing ;-)

Pukeko G said...

Ducks and Turkeys .. though soon I am hoping they will not be there. Messy creatures. INXS - Original Sin .. this is not the original one but for any dieters will be close.