7 March 2012








Mantis One-Arm is back!

I'm posting him on the student discussion board, and the only way I can insert him is by copying his URL from my blog.

Mantis One-Arm is entered in the March Photo Challenge under the heading -- 'Unbalanced' in portrait format with watermark.

Other headings are 'Taboo' in portrait format and (this is my favourite) 'Decay' in landscape format. 
I've a decayed chook under the pinetrees just waiting for that one.

Any suggestions for 'Taboo' would be greatly appreciated.

:)





5 comments:

Jane Robertson said...

Go Mantis-One Arm!!!! S/he's gorgeous and should win a portrait competition hand down:-)))

Are you serious about asking for suggestions??? I should have thought it was obvious!!! Seriously (more or less) what a pity you can't enter 'Underpants' - though a single frame from that story would 'fit'.

Unknown said...

hehe I was having a blank moment! All the taboos I think of I can't photograph :O And PG was not much help either!!!!!

Then I thought of the pigs. Pork is an 'avoid' food on my diet. A piggie pic or is that a bit boring?? :)

Pukeko G said...

Yes pigs boring in this instance .. you could always take a photo of a ghost saying thankyou!
Ta - Boo. ;o))<

Unknown said...

lol silly!! :) hahaha BOO TA YOU!


No comments for my clock hands photo on the Feb challenge BUT the photography tutor said that Mantis One-Arm was an excellent close-up and had lovely details. :) :) :)

Jane Robertson said...

Well done Niki!!

Ta Boo
Boo ta

You both have the same crazy, lovely sense of humour :-)