9 December 2013



This is my favourite rose.

It is called 'Erotica' and has the most gorgeous smell.

It was raining softly when I took this image yesterday.






Then thunder and lightening boomed and cracked and it bucketed down.

Quite spectacular until the kitchen box window leaked so much that it required several towels to mop it up.






Now the roses are ruined, all droopy and sad.

But everything else is beautiful and refreshed. I love that feeling.

And I'm quite relieved that I'd mowed all the lawns before it happened.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos Niki. xx

Jane Robertson said...

That photo of the rain is amazing!
Gorgeous rose :-)
It was wonderful rain - badly needed here.

Pukeko G said...

Not quite true about mowing ALL the lawn .. Drama queen :) Needed rain all right .. more to come next week too