19 April 2013


Silly Moo and Sneaker




In the small hours of the morning, Sneaker Pusscat arrived home. 
He had been missing for seven weeks.

Sneaker isn't like those cats who throw themselves at other people.
I think he was held captive by someone horrid. And when the moment arose, he escaped.

Thank goodness because we love him heaps, and I'd spent over $200 on his dental treatment.

R.Scruff on the other hand is furious.
She has whacked Sneaker several times, yowled at him across the room, and refuses to let him share the cat-couch.

Perhaps another woman is involved.
But then Sneaker isn't quite the man he used to be.

Oh well, I'm sure they will get over it and become cuddle buddles again.



  Silly Moo's Hottie and Sneaker

Notice the bulgy tummy. 
He is fattening himself up ultra fast. 
Greedy Cat! 



6 comments:

Pukeko G said...

Looks like he is playing his air guitar in his sleep !! :o)>

Jane Robertson said...

Awwwwwwww......

This is just the best post.

I knew Sneak would come back.

I love that first photo especially.

That bulge is your fault. I know. It's the same bulge Tabby had when she arrived here - all prime steak. She's never lost it (the bulge)!!!

Unknown said...

I've just spotted a stray puss under the shearing shed. Young but not a kitten. Very skinny but a large tummy. I'm thinking either full of worms or kittens :(

I left it some milk and a selection of dead chicks I found.

dkm said...

Seven weeks! The prodigal son! I'm with Jane about the first photo. Do hope he wasn't mistreated while away. Or scared and lonely. Makes me want to re-read The Incredible Journey.

Jane Robertson said...

Any luck with the puss??

Sandra Cox said...

I'm so glad he's home.
We used to have a cat that disappeared a couple of weeks every spring. I always thought he had a cottage up north. He was fixed so it wasn't for amorous adventures:)